- Can be used pre exercise session if you are short on time and need a quick boost or if you suffer from a nervous tummy before the starting line or game day.
- Use it as an all-in-one during your activity to rapidly replace your energy and keep on going.
- It can also be used post training to rapidly replace your used up energy stores. It’s ideal to use to refuel for those back to back sessions or where time is limited to refuel.
- Has multiple carbohydrate types in the 2:1 ratio to optimise energy delivery and absorption with minimal gut issues.
- 1 serving (2 scoops) mixed with 500 ml water gives you 30g of carbohydrates (6% solution), 500 mg Sodium (1000 mg per 1 litre).
- Helps maintain hydration, reduce dehydration and cramping.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) at a 2:1:1 ratio to aid muscle recovery.
- Malic Acid to maximise oxygen consumption.
- All-natural ingredients and flavours that are light on the palate.
- Easy to mix and adjust dosage based on your fuelling preferences and tolerances.
- Proudly formulated and manufactured in Singapore – We know what you need to replenish in the heat & humidity.
- We designed this formula to be mixed at varying strengths based on your hydration and fuelling needs.
- You can use it as a hydration drink with 1 scoop in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 15g carbohydrates (3% solution), 250 mg Sodium, and 60 calories.
- Or use it as a fuel replacing drink with 2 or more scoops in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 30g carbohydrates (6% solution), 500 mg Sodium, and 120 calories or more.
- Optimal fuelling levels during exercise range from 45g – 90g (3 – 6 scoops) carbohydrates per hour depending on the activity, duration, intensity and your tolerance. Consider larger water bottles with larger doses, e.g. 4 scoops in 750ml / 25 oz water is 8% solution, which tends to be ideal for fuelling.
- Use ¼ - ½ scoop size increments to increase dosage over time as your tolerance increases.
- Store in a cool dry place. If conditions are humid consider popping it into a zip lock bag, tight container or the fridge (tends to be best).
Energy - 133 Kcal / 360 kJ Per Serving; 559 Kcal / 1510 kJ Per 100g
Protein - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Fats - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Carbohydrates - 30g Per Serving; 83g Per 100g
Electrolyte content per litre
Berry, Citrus, Original
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Glucose, Sucrose, Fructose, Glutamine, Natural Flavour, Leucine, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Isoleucine, Valine, Magnesium malate, Potassium Chloride, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate.