- Can be used pre exercise session if you are short on time and need a quick boost or if you suffer from a nervous tummy before the starting line or game day.
- Use it as an all-in-one during your activity to rapidly replace your energy and keep on going.
- It can also be used post training to rapidly replace your used up energy stores. It’s ideal to use to refuel for those back to back sessions or where time is limited to refuel.
- Has multiple carbohydrate types in the 2:1 ratio to optimise energy delivery and absorption with minimal gut issues.
- 1 serving (1 sachet) mixed with 500 ml water gives you 30g of carbohydrates (6% solution), 505 mg Sodium (1000 mg per 1 litre) .
- Helps maintain hydration, reduce dehydration and cramping.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids at a 2:1:1 ratio to aid muscle recovery.
- Malic Acid to maximise oxygen consumption.
- All-natural ingredients and flavours that are light on the palate.
- Easy to mix and adjust dosage based on your fuelling preferences and tolerances – no more electrolyte tablets need to be added!
- Proudly formulated and manufactured in Singapore – We know what you need to replenish in the heat & humidity.
We designed this formula to be mixed at varying strengths based on your hydration and fuelling needs.
You can use it as a hydration drink with 1 sachet in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 15g carbohydrates (3% solution), 202 mg Sodium, 1000 mg Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and 60 calories.
- Or use it as a fuel replacing drink with 2 or more sachets in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 30g carbohydrates (6% solution), 505 mg Sodium, 2000 mg BCAAs and 120 calories.
- Optimal fuelling levels during exercise range from 45g – 90g (1.5 – 3 sachets) carbohydrates per hour depending on the activity and your tolerance. Consider larger water bottles like our Super Light 750ml water bottle with larger doses, e.g. 2 sachets in 750ml / 25 oz water is 8% solution, which tends to be ideal for fuelling.
- Use ¼ - ½ sachet increments to increase dosage over time as your tolerance increases.
- Store in a cool dry place. If conditions are humid consider popping it into a zip lock sachet, tight container or fridge.
Energy - 122 Kcal / 514 Per Serving; 330 Kcal / 1390 kJ Per 100g
Protein - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Fats - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Carbohydrates - 31g Per Serving; 83g Per 100g
Electrolyte content per litre
Yuzu & Grape
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid and Malic Acid (Acidity Regulator), Isoleucine, Natural Flavouring, Glutamine, Leucine, Valine, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Malate.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid and Malic Acid (Acidity Regulator), Natural Flavouring, Isoleucine, Glutamine, Leucine, Valine, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Malate.