Our Energy Drink Mix is the perfect way to stay hydrated and fuelled to meet your training, racing and game day demands. It also helps you recover faster, so you can get back out there doing your favourite activities for longer and more often.
Multiple Carbohydrate Types for Maximum Energy Boost
We started our formulation with a blend of several carbohydrates, while sticking to the 2:1 glucose : fructose ratio so you can fuel your body quickly and effectively. Whether you need faster or slightly slower digesting carbohydrates, our drink will support your needs. You can use this drink mix for shorter intense sessions or longer slower sessions. Either way, with the right dosages, you will get the best out of your effort – no more being held back by a lack of nutrition.
Our improved, tested and unique, scientific formulation is designed so you can also experiment or train your gut with higher dosages per serving. In short, you can take on more energy to get the most out of your session, with less gastric distress.
Optimal Electrolyte Concentration for Better Hydration, Less Cramps, and Less Time Mixing Products
Staying hydrated is essential, especially for those sessions where you are breaking a sweat. The hotter, more humid, and longer the session, the more important hydration becomes to reduce the chances of dehydration.
When sweating you are losing electrolytes i.e., Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium.
Higher than most fuel-based sports drinks and accommodating the sodium needs of the majority of athletes out there, our 900mg of Sodium per litre will help replenish your Sodium fast. This helps maintain and improve hydration, which in turn can help with thermoregulation, reduce cardiovascular strain, prevent dehydration and cramping. With these levels of Sodium, it’s unlikely you will need additional salt or electrolyte tablets for most part of your training and even racing.
Glutamine, Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) for Fast Recovery , Less Soreness, and Muscle Sparing
We added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) as during exercise, our body can break down muscle and use it as a fuel source. The BCAAs therefore, help minimize potential muscle damage from exercise, reduce creatine kinase levels (an enzyme released when muscle tissue is damaged), reduce perceived muscle soreness. BCAAs also help improve muscle protein synthesises, and net protein balance. BCAAs are the most effective proteins to rebuild muscle and using them in a 2:1:1 ratio, further enhances their protein synthesis capabilities, so the recovery process starts early with less soreness after the session making you ready for the next.
Our goal is to offer you a potent, hydrating, energising, and well-balanced sports drink to keep your performance at its best.
- Can be used pre exercise session if you are short on time and need a quick boost or if you suffer from a nervous tummy before the starting line or game day.
- Use it as an all-in-one during your activity to rapidly replace your energy and keep on going.
- It can also be used post training to rapidly replace your used up energy stores. It’s ideal to use to refuel for those back to back sessions or where time is limited to refuel.
- Has multiple carbohydrate types in the 2:1 ratio to optimise energy delivery and absorption with minimal gut issues.
- 1 serving (2 scoops) mixed with 500 ml water gives you 30g of carbohydrates (6% solution), 450 mg Sodium (900 mg per 1 litre).
- Helps maintain hydration, reduce dehydration and cramping.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) at a 2:1:1 ratio to aid muscle recovery.
- All-natural ingredients and flavours that are light on the palate.
- Easy to mix and adjust dosage based on your fuelling preferences and tolerances.
- Proudly formulated and manufactured in Singapore – We know what you need to replenish in the heat & humidity.
- Each large bag has about 15 servings per bag.
- We designed this formula with light flavours to be mixed at varying strengths based on your hydration and fuelling needs.
- You can use it as a hydration drink with 1 scoop in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 15g carbohydrates (3% solution), 225 mg Sodium, and 60 calories.
- Or use it as a fuel replacing drink with 2 or more scoops in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 30g carbohydrates (6% solution), 450 mg Sodium, and 120 calories or more.
- Optimal fuelling levels during exercise range from 45g – 90g (3 – 6 scoops) carbohydrates per hour depending on the activity, duration, intensity and your tolerance. Consider larger water bottles with larger doses, e.g. 4 scoops in 750ml / 25 oz water is 8% solution, which tends to be ideal for fuelling.
- Use ¼ - ½ scoop size increments to increase dosage over time as your tolerance increases.
- Store in a cool dry place. If conditions are humid consider popping it into a zip lock bag, tight container or the fridge (tends to be best).
Energy - 119 Kcal / 360 kJ Per Serving; 498 Kcal / 1510 kJ Per 100g
Protein - 1.5g Per Serving; 4.5g Per 100g
Fats - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Carbohydrates - 30g Per Serving; 90g Per 100g
Electrolyte content per litre
Berry, Lemon Lime, Original
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Glucose, Fructose, Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Leucine, Glutamine, Magnesium Malate, Isoleucine, Valine, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavour, Sodium Bicarbonate.