Our AV Carb Drink Mix is the perfect way to stay hydrated and fuelled to meet your training, racing and game day demands. It also helps you recover faster, so you can get back out there doing your favourite activities more often.
Multiple Carb Types for Maximum Energy BoostWe started our formulation with a blend of several carbohydrates, while sticking to the 2:1 glucose : fructose ratio so you can fuel your body quickly and effectively. Whether you need faster or slightly slower digesting carbohydrates, our drink mix will support your needs. You can use this drink mix for shorter intense sessions or longer slower sessions. Either way, with the right dosages, you will get the best out of your effort – no more being held back by a lack of nutrition.
Our unique formulation is designed so you can also experiment or train your gut with higher dosages per serving. In short, you can take on more energy to get the most out of your session, with less gastric distress.
High Electrolyte Concentration for Better Hydration , Less Cramps, and Less Time Mixing Products
Staying hydrated is essential, especially for those sessions where you are breaking a sweat. The hotter, more humid, and longer the session, the more important hydration becomes to reduce the chances of dehydration.
When sweating you are losing electrolytes i.e., Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium.
With over 1600mg of electrolytes per serving (Sodium is 505 mg per 500ml or 1010 mg per 1 litre) – higher than most fuel-based sports drinks. You'll be replenishing your electrolytes fast, reducing the chances of dehydration and cramps and on your way to improving your fluid intake. With these levels of electrolytes, no additional salt or electrolyte tablets are needed.
Malic and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) for Energy, Fast Recovery , Less Soreness, and Muscle Sparing
Malic acid showed improvements in energy production in endurance and intermittent sports. It has also showed great uptakes in oxygen consumption, so we thought you should have this too.
During exercise, our body can break down muscle to use it as a fuel source. That’s why we added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). They are the most effective proteins to rebuild muscle. Using the 2:1:1 ratio further enhances their protein synthesis capabilities, so the recovery process starts early with less soreness after the session.Our goal is to offer you a balanced, hydrating, energising sports drink mix to keep your performance at its best.
- Can be used pre exercise session if you are short on time and need a quick boost or if you suffer from a nervous tummy before the starting line or game day.
- Use it as an all-in-one during your activity to rapidly replace your energy and keep on going.
- It can also be used post training to rapidly replace your used up energy stores. It’s ideal to use to refuel for those back to back sessions or where time is limited to refuel.
- Has multiple carbohydrate types in the 2:1 ratio to optimise energy delivery and absorption with minimal gut issues.
- 1 serving (2 scoops) mixed with 500 ml water gives you 30g of carbohydrates (6% solution), 505 mg Sodium (1000 mg per 1 litre) .
- Helps maintain hydration, reduce dehydration and cramping.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids at a 2:1:1 ratio to aid muscle recovery.
- Malic Acid to maximise oxygen consumption.
- All-natural ingredients and flavours that are light on the palate.
- Easy to mix and adjust dosage based on your fuelling preferences and tolerances – no more electrolyte tablets need to be added!
- Proudly formulated and manufactured in Singapore – We know what you need to replenish in the heat & humidity.
We designed this formula to be mixed at varying strengths based on your hydration and fuelling needs.
You can use it as a hydration drink with 1 scoop1 in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 15g carbohydrates (3% solution), 202 mg Sodium, 1000 mg Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and 60 calories.
- Or use it as a fuel replacing drink with 2 or more scoops in 500ml / 17 oz water giving you 31g carbohydrates (6% solution), 505 mg Sodium, 2000 mg BCAAs and 120 calories.
- Optimal fuelling levels during exercise range from 45g – 90g (3 – 6 scoops) carbohydrates per hour depending on the activity and your tolerance. Consider larger water bottles with larger doses, e.g. 4 scoops in 750ml / 25 oz water is 8% solution, which tends to be ideal for fuelling.
- Use ¼ - ½ scoop size increments to increase dosage over time as your tolerance increases.
- Store in a cool dry place. If conditions are humid consider popping it into a zip lock bag, tight container or fridge.
Energy - 122 Kcal / 514 Per Serving; 330 Kcal / 1390 kJ Per 100g
Protein - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Fats - 0g Per Serving; 0g Per 100g
Carbohydrates - 31g Per Serving; 83g Per 100g
Electrolyte content per litre
Yuzu & Grape
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid and Malic Acid (Acidity Regulator), Isoleucine, Natural Flavouring, Glutamine, Leucine, Valine, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Malate.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid and Malic Acid (Acidity Regulator), Natural Flavouring, Isoleucine, Glutamine, Leucine, Valine, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Malate.